Thread: Fish Keeping Survey

Country
    Singapore

Liked 111 Times in 93 Posts

Fish Keeping Survey

Hi all bro and sis, just would like all your help in the below survey for a research related to fish keeping industry..tks.

Topic: Analyzing the trend of rearing ornamental fishes rearing at home

This research project aims to study the trend of ornamental fish rearing in Singapore and gain more insights into the trends and future opportunities for LFS.
    No personal data is required for this survey. Thanks all!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/83B57F8

Country
    Singapore

Liked 347 Times in 259 Posts
    Support and done. The question on future opportunities for LFS embarking on buy back system for old tanks/equipment & accessories is bleak. Btw, a new initiative is better than none...

Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by bali View Post
    Support and done. The question on future opportunities for LFS embarking on buy back system for old tanks/equipment & accessories is bleak. Btw, a new initiative is better than none...
    kum sia big boss for support..lets keep this healthy passion burning.. happy new year! and Huat Huat!

Country
    Singapore

Liked 58 Times in 51 Posts
    Simple survey, eady to use, thks a bunch, learnt the gist.
    Thks ups u.
    Cheers huat ar

Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by pinky poo View Post
    Simple survey, eady to use, thks a bunch, learnt the gist.
    Thks ups u.
    Cheers huat ar
    thanks alot bro! need more response to this survey as i need to hit 50 more response to submit...

I would like to thanks all bros that helped in the survey.. just to make note that i am not doing this for any monetary return, this is just a study project that i am helping out which i find it rather interesting since fish-keeping hobby have not left me since i started to be independent.

i wish there will be more hobbyist to come and enjoy the joy as much as we here do. it is a shame if this industry going downwards locally despite Singapore used to be the world no.1 in this business...

Country
    Singapore

Very thank you to all bros and sis that helped and contributed your precious comments. Really appreciate! The numbers of survey forms is sufficient for submittion. Tks Tks.

From all these surveys forms, can tell that everyone is still very passionate of this aquatic hobby. It may be time and other commitments that causes some hobbyist to 'temporary' give up... sometimes it could be losing another kaki for sharing all the fun and joy with that one chose to throw towel as well... but still I believe the knowledge and experience one gained can let you restart again in future with your love ones that is also willing to share the same passion...

Also the forum is always here to share and contribute.. thanks mods, thanks all!

Country
    Singapore

Liked 347 Times in 259 Posts
    Big boss Rtgaroaro, not being pessimistic.... From my observation and in reality, aqua fish market getting more lok kok with ever increasing of hobbyists/big time players throwing in the towels. IMO, renting of pond(s) is a better choice....

Country
    Singapore

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Interesting

Thread Information