• Marine Fish

by Published on 4th May 2012 11:22 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. Water Management,
    3. Marine Fish
    Article Preview

Just like to share this article I wrote:

Professor Guy Martin from Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Rennes was believed to be the first person to applied the sulphur denitrification into freshwater treatment for public. In 1991, Marc Langouet, who is a student of Prof. Martin decides to test this method on seawater. After 3 years of testing without apparent toxicity, Marc proposed the idea to Michel Hignette - Curator of MAAO Paris. And the rest, as most will say, "Its History".

I have a Korallin C1502 Calcium Reactor which I have converted to Sulphur Denitrator 2 years ago but disconnected after I kept Nitrate in check. However, as I added more fishes Nitrate began creeping up to about 4-5ppm. As I currently do not run any other Nitrate Reactor or Bio-Pellets Reactor, I decided to do a simple experiment before I install into my main tank.
    by
    1. Categories:
    2. Marine Fish
    Article Preview

Hi everyone.

I will try to explain how I set up my tank. I hope you will understand everything but I apologize ...

About Us

ArowanaFishTalk.com (AFT) is a forum devoted to fish-keeping hobbyists from all over the world. Let's share our fish-keeping experiences here.

Follow us on

Facebook