• Photobucket Step-By-Step

A step-by-step guide for attaching pictures to the forum post

1) Go to www.photobucket.com website and select Sign Up For Free (if you are a new user)

2) Once you click Sign Up For Free, you will be transferred to the page where you need to fill up a form to create your Photobucket Account

3) Successful application will lead you to your Library page (if you are a new user, your album will be empty)

4) To upload pictures from your computer to the website, click Upload (a window panel will open where you can select the source of your pictures was been stored in your computer)

5) Pictures which you have selected from your computer and uploaded to the website will appear if the upload is successful

6) When your upload is successful, you will need to click Library to see your pictures. There will be some uploading links underneath each pictures and for new users, it will be a little bit confusing. But no worries, select and copy the link from IMG (if you are still unsure, look at the explanation picture I attached below)

7) And lastly, go back to your post and paste the copied link to it (if you are still unsure, look at the explanation picture I attached below)

Go to www.photobucket.com website and select Sign Up For Free (if you are a new user)

Once you click Sign Up For Free, you will be transferred to the page where you need to fill up a form to create your Photobucket Account

Successful application will lead you to your Library page
    (if you are a new user, your album will be empty)

To upload pictures from your computer to the website, click Upload
    (a window panel will open where you can select the source of your pictures was been stored in your computer)

Pictures which you have selected from your computer and uploaded to the website will appear if the upload is successful

When your upload is successful, you will need to click Library to see your pictures. There will be some uploading links underneath each pictures and for new users, it will be a little bit confusing. But no worries, select and copy the link from IMG
    (if you are still unsure, look at the explanation picture I attached below)

And lastly, go back to your post and paste the copied link to it
    (if you are still unsure, look at the explanation picture I attached below)
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Photobucket Step-By-Step started by koji™ View original post

About Us

ArowanaFishTalk.com (AFT) is a forum devoted to fish-keeping hobbyists from all over the world. Let's share our fish-keeping experiences here.

Follow us on

Facebook